Reliable, Adaptable and Protected
We understand how critical keeping your data and intellectual property safe is to you. We work with over a hundred of the world’s largest brands, including many Fortune 100 companies, who trust us with their data in Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare and other industries.
Lucernex has third-party audits done at least annually on both our cloud centers and internal operations. Why is it important to audit both? Most hacks that result in loss of data don’t come from inside the Cloud or Data Center; they come from access through a vendor internal system or an end user. An SSAE audit that just covers the vendors Cloud or Data center won’t audit the vendors’ ability to avoid a hack from outside the data center.
Our audits, available by request for any Lucernex client, include:
- SSAE 16 Type II (SOC1); Full year audit done annually
- SSAE 16 Type II (SOC2); Full year audit done annually
- Attack and Penetration tests done as part of every major release
In addition to audits we also provide full-time monitoring of all environment for malicious activity, advanced virus and malicious code scanning, client specific URLs with advanced URL level restrictions, IP restrictions, 100% encrypted traffic enforced, multi-step authentication and Federation Services integration via SAML.
IT Administration Toolkit
While our security is advanced, we make sections configurable to meet your IT requirements. Companies of any size can manage security to their level of comfort. Our tools include:
- Authentication & Rights Management
- Segregated System Administration
- Encryption management
- Secured Restful Interface
- Password Policy Management
- SAML Integration
- Integration Job Log
- Firm Attribute Management
- Segregated Authentication Management
- SOX Compliant Audit Reporting
- Process Scheduling with sFTP/PGP
High Availability and Business Continuity
- To ensure your Lucernex environment is available, we have two hot backup sites available including one geographically separated site. We continually strive to upgrade our technology to the best-tested, industry standard and plan to further expand our cloud centers globally
- We also have an industry standard backup policy in place and offer an optional copy of your data behind your firewall that is automatically updated daily.
- Lucernex has an annually audited and updated Business Continuity Plan in place that includes a detailed Disaster Recovery Plan.
- We have an uptime guarantee in our SLA which we live by. Our Cloud Operations team is on call 24x7x365 and receives automated alerts from a real-time monitoring system for any system that surpasses any set threshold. Alerts are sent via email, text and phone call depending on the severity of the alert and time of day
- At Lucernex we use Saltstack to manage our cloud instances and to provide automated provisioning, which scales the footprint of the application up and down to meet current demand.
- We have an industry standard backup policy in place and offer an optional copy of your data behind your firewall that is automatically updated daily.
Want to learn more? We're ready to answer your questions.